September 18-20, 2024
Politecnico di Milano
Polo Territoriale di Lecco
The RTSI (Research and Technologies for Society and Industry) forum has been the flagship conference of the IEEE Italy Section for 6 years (History). In 2021 R8 approved to make this conference a R8 portfolio conference because of its industry focus.
The main objective of RTSI is to bring together researchers and industry professionals in the technical fields covered by IEEE in order to:
- promote and strengthen partnerships and cooperation between academia and industry;
- increase understanding and awareness of how engineering and technology can have a positive impact on quality of life;
- promote discussion between the research community and government agencies on effective and successful research policies;
- disseminate the latest progress, discoveries and innovative applications;
- promote cooperation between researchers working in different fields of research.
RTSI offers tutorials, panels, technical sessions, special sessions, workshops, student forum, competitions and an exhibition.
RTSI provides an excellent opportunity for companies involved in the technical fields covered by the IEEE to present their activities, meet the different stakeholders and contribute to the national and international debate on what is happening relevant in these areas.
The main tracks of RTSI 2024 are:
- Track 1: Methods and Technologies for AI
- Track 2: AI Applications to Energy and Transportation Systems
- Track 3: AI Applications to Health and Smart Living
- Track 4: AI Applications for Industry